Enrolled Agents are required to perform 72 hours of Continuing Education every three years. I strive to make sure that I stay educated on tax law and technology changes that affect you and your business.

We offer year round Tax Preparation service to individuals, corporations, partnerships and sole proprietorships.

An Enrolled Agent (EA), per the Internal Revenue Service, “….is a person who has earned the privilege of practicing that is, representing taxpayers, before the Internal Revenue Service. Enrolled Agents, like attorneys and CPA’s, are unrestricted as to which taxpayers they can represent, what types of tax matters they can handle, and which IRS offices they can practice before.”

To become an EA, a tax professional is required to pass a four part test on tax law and ethics. They must pass a background check and take annual continuing professional education to renew as an Enrolled Agent every three years.